Sunday, December 18, 2016

Staying Caught Up - En Provence Mystery - Part 4


In my last post I said I was finished with part 3, but I hadn't actually finished, so here are the pictures of the remainder of my in-process and finished purple 4 patches.  PURRRRPLE

I love a nice organized bucket of pieces.....how pretty.

On to Part 4...more purple (80 purple and neutral triangle-in-a-square units to be exact)!!! I came home from work Friday and went straight to work on the newest units.  I'm getting a little nervous as I feel like I"m running out of dark purples.   I have enough, but want to make sure I keep the variety up.  I don't want to have too much of any one thing.



I was able to make the neutrals using 10 different fabrics (8 of each).  I scanned through my yardage bookshelves and actually found a really nice piece of dark purple I had gotten at an estate sale that I hadn't noticed before (I guess it was tucked behind something a little).  This was a great find as it will add some nice variety in there.  Here are my pieces all cut and ready to go and another picture of all of them chained together.  I love chains!!!!!





After pressing and trimming all 80 of my newest units I'm finally caught up.  I'm loving this mystery so much because of the colors. I can't wait to see how the blocks end up.  If its anything like the other  Bonnie Hunter Mysteries, I know its going to be gorgeous!  If you want to see what else I've got going on, check out this post.  You can get back to Bonnie's Mystery page here.


1 comment: